Lifeway’s Student Ministry is geared to reach 6th-12th graders and share Christ’s unconditional Love with them. Our vision statement is “Building Authentic Faith And A Passion For Ministry.” Everything we do revolves around our vision statement. Jr High and High School meets every Sunday evening at 6:00 pm at Lifeway.
Mission and Vision
- I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I know myself.
- I will love God because He will never stop loving me.
- I will live out God’s story so other’s can know who Jesus is.
- I’m created to pursue a relationship with my creator.
- I trust what Jesus did to transform who I need to become.
- I exist to demonstrate God’s love to those around me.
Building Authentic Faith
We do this many different ways.
- First and foremost, we use God’s Word, The Bible, to teach students in a big group setting. Lessons are always relevant to todays teen and the struggles they face.
- After a big group lesson, students are divided into age/gender small groups that are led by adult small group leaders. Here they openly discuss questions pertaining to the lesson.
- Dnow/Weekend Retreat. Once a year we either go on a weekend retreat in the winter or host a Disciple Now (DNOW) Weekend.
- Summer Camp. We normally go to summer camp in July. We travel to Bogg Springs Arkansas. Check out www.thebogg.com for more details about summer camp.
- We will do several other things through out the year such as concerts, fellowships, and small group get togethers.
A Passion For Ministry
Our desire is for your child to graduate high school with a love for God and a passion to serve Him!
- CityReach. CityReach is a yearly, week-long mission trip in the summer that focuses on helping church plants all over the United States. CityReach is a great event we take our students to so they can learn how to serve and bless others. Check out www.gocityreach.com for more details.
- Here at Lifeway, we feel teens have a lot to offer our church. There are many areas they can serve on Sundaymornings. We believe giving our teens something significant to do helps fuel that “Passion For Ministry.”
We would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org.